Image
Image
Image

I speak creative. I speak geek. I know how to locate points of leverage with laser focus. I know what works (and what doesn’t).

Image
A wealth of real world business and marketing experience:

19 years. 8 businesses started, streamlined, bought &/or sold. 5 business partners. 1000s of businesses personally coached.

Ways We Can Work Together

Innovate Your Company

Looking for a breakthrough? You're one idea away from a million dollars.

My superpower is my ability to identify the small tweaks that will lead to a business breakthrough. Through my clear laser-focus and ability to innovate and optimize, I can hone in on the 1% change that will boost the other 99% of your business. I help you find the one change that will elevate your business exponentially—giving you BIG results!

Together, we’ll find the small hinge that opens the big door. The one small step that will lead you towards your next big thing.

Market Your Company


Christie's agency has sold over $1 billion dollars of products and services for her clients. When you hire Thrive Marketing, you're working with seasoned digital marketing experts who bring together psychology, marketing, and "what’s-working-now" digital strategies with one goal in mind: to produce a profit for you.

Learn more about Thrive Marketing »

Align Your Marketing

Design an irresistible, natural-feeling marketing funnel that invites you into the hearts and minds of your prospects, so they happily consume your messages (without coming off as a transactional salesperson).

And if you're not techy, this training is designed with YOU in mind!

Enrollment is Currently Closed. Get on the Wait List »

Innovate Your Facebook Campaigns


It's like Partying (with email) like it's 1999. Your new Facebook Messenger subscriber list can have open rates up to 4x higher than email. When you add FB Messenger to your marketing mix, you also add another owned asset... Owned assets are things like your email list, Facebook page followers, and website traffic.

Watch "7 Unconventional Strategies for Facebook Messenger Bots" »

Image

I know Christie through being a member of Jeff Walker’s Plat Plus group and she does some pretty awesome stuff in the digital marketing world. Her team supported SAGE last year in re-engaging our list, and using Facebook to get the word out about the awesomeness of Bari. They do great work!!

-Blue Melnick, SAGE Event Management

Image

My Programs

With my methods, you’ll learn how to cut through the noise and market yourself (even if you’re an introvert, like me), attract the perfect customers for you, leave “feast or famine” behind, and scale your business AND free time. Learn more »

Image

She encouraged me to step outside of my comfort zone to try some outside of the box approaches to my marketing strategies. Her strategy-first-tactics-second approach was exactly what I needed as I was building and growing my business.

-Kim M, Scottsdale, AZ

Image
Image

The 8 Rules of Innovation to Dramatically Grow Your Business

“Innovation requires an experimental mindset.” -Denise Morrison

In order to move ahead, you have to be willing to do things differently. Experiment. Try something new.
Join our weekly newsletter and get inspiration for your business.