Today I’m speaking with Marcia Ramsland, well known as The Leading Online Organizing Coach, a Business Productivity Expert, and author of the Simplify Your Life: Get Organized and Stay that Way book series, which has sold over 100,000 copies. Marcia is a nationally recognized media guest appearing in Woman’s Day and Real Simple magazines, Martha Stewart radio, and the Wall Street Journal.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- Marcia’s brilliant 7-step framework to getting organized (and staying that way) at home and at the office.
- The top two areas she feels are the most important to get organized, so your life works better.
- How you can get 60 hours of extra sleep each year, with this one simple trick.
- Her easy and stress-free tips for getting your mail, papers and files under control.
- How to handle major transitions and keep it all together, when it seems like it’s all falling apart.
Marcia’s 168 Hour Time Tracker featured in Better Homes & Gardens Article www.OrganizingPro.com/Christie
Marcia’s 10 Time Tips to Simplify Your Day www.OrganizingPro.com/Christie
Have a bold message that can make a huge impact on the world? BoldImpact42 works on a holistic level to amplify your influence and message with brain-friendly marketing, messaging and brand positioning. Learn more about BoldImpact42 here.
Christie’s 15-Minute Morning Ritual Epic Morning Ritual Kit