In this episode you’ll hear:
- Her 5 tips to bring peace and calm amidst anxiety and fear, which she learned after witnessing the devastation of 9/11 — that can help you NOW during this global pandemic.
- Why Miriam feels we need to create something before we consume social media, news or anything else.
- The soul searching questions she asked herself post 9/11 — which led her to abandon her successful financial career for a life of passion and art.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Miriam Schulman
Miriam Schulman, a watercolor and mixed media artist for over 20 years is founder of the Inspiration Place, an online art class site. Schulman abandoned a hedge fund career after witnessing the devastation of 911 to work on her art full time. Rejecting the starving artist myth, her watercolor and mixed media paintings have been seen on NBC, Amazon Prime, published in art magazines & home decor books and collected worldwide. She has been published in art magazines such as Art of Man, Art Journaling Magazine by Stampington and regular contributor to Professional Artist magazine. She’s host of The Inspiration Place, the number one podcast for art lovers who want to learn how to market their art with courage.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Miriam’s 10 Affirmations for Mastering Creative Anxiety: https://www.schulmanart.com/calm
Miriam’s Inspiration Place Podcast
Christie’s “Rule of 8” for productivity, creativity and intuition: https://take8love.com/pages/take8
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing and branding firm of 17 years, BoldImpact42.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation