In this episode you’ll hear how to:
- Unlock your genius through divergent thinking.
- Apply Gina’s protocols that explain neuroscience, faith and creativity in a way that is simple to execute for deep transformation.
- Base your actions in faith, confidence and love instead of fear.
- Transform your stress into a source of strength and turn your panic into prosperity.
Gina Parris, is an artist, a speaker and a mindset mentor to high-stress professionals. Despite being a public speaker most of her life, Gina found herself one night overcome with panic attacks while taking the stage. The ensuing depression and anxiety finally caused her to flee the career and ministry that she loved. Feeling like a failure, she suffered in silence, while “quitting and panic,” became her bad habits. That began 20 years ago, but after seeing breakthroughs in her own life, Gina began sharing her discoveries. This quickly opened doors for her to be hired by world-class athletes and change-makers from around the world. She even helped her own son get selected in the Major League Baseball draft. She has now helped thousands of people thrive under pressure- and she’s just getting started. Gina lives just outside Nashville, Tn where she & her husband have raised 4 highly-competitive kids and a rescued pit bull.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Gina’s Free Gift “Turning Panic into Prosperity” https://BuiltToWin.com/mindmuse
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her branding firm of 16 years, BoldImpact42, and The Intuition Gym, where she and her business partner teach intuition mastery, finding purpose and personal reinventions.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Publishing & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Tech Integration & Automation Strategy