In this episode you’ll hear:
- Emily’s simple 6 recipes for living a joyful life — regardless of your personal circumstances.
- Why Emily does what she calls a Bliss Walk each day (come rain or shine), what it entails and its irreplicable benefits.
- What she learned from becoming a master of her misery — and how she flipped the script and became a positivity expert and joyful life coach.
- Emily’s “get out of a funk” list when she’s feeling down and finds joy in the mundane.
Emily Stulman Klein, founder of Live a Joyful Life, is a Joyologist (positivity expert + joyful life coach), author and chef. Emily’s 25 years of experience in personal development and fulfillment have made her an authority on helping women (and heart-centered men) to stop comparing and start living even when life doesn’t look like the brochure. Emily works with clients both live and virtually, one to one and in groups. Emily lives in Montclair, NJ with her 13 year old daughter, their large brown dog and small gray bunny.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Emily’s FREE! Book Rediscovering Joy: https://liveajoyfullife.com/welcome-to-your-joyful-life-free-book/
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her branding firm of 16 years, BoldImpact42, and The Intuition Gym, where she and her business partner teach intuition mastery, finding purpose and personal reinventions.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Publishing & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Tech Integration & Automation Strategy