Today I’m speaking with Dorci Hill, a radio host, author of three books, speaker and an expert on whole body wellness. When Dorci’s mother died suddenly at an early age, it was the catalyst that changed the pathway Dorci was traveling into a lifelong search for complete, holistic balance between the mind, body and spirit.
In the episode you’ll hear:
- 3 things Dorci does every morning to set the right tone for the day
- What she does right before bed to reset her brain and get restful sleep
- The one productivity tool she can’t live without
- Practical ways to boost your mood and get out of a funk
- How your rebellious inner child can start wreaking havoc if you don’t do this one thing
- The one thing to do if you’re afraid of public speaking or nervous before a big speech
- Understanding the difference between your ego and intuition
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @christieturley!
Dorci’s “Habitual Happiness: The Habit System Designed to Make You Happier” Handbook: http://bit.ly/happinesshandbook
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing and branding firm of 17 years, BoldImpact42.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation