In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to maintain your values in business and come to an understanding of others, without offending or being offended.
- Tamara’s awkward experience when she had to stand in her truth in a business setting.
- How we can find common ground with others when 90% of the world believes in some form of Higher Power.
- Why there’s a global shift coming with people embracing and being more vocal about their faith, beliefs and values — and connecting with each other on a heartfelt, spiritual level.
- Why Tamara believes it’s really about other people’s lives first, and then it’s about business — to form a true partnership in business that is special and lasting.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Tamara Burkett
Tamara Burkett is a #1 Bestselling Business Author, follow-up practitioner and CRM consultant. She helps business owners use technology to cultivate personal connection in a human way. A savvy relationship builder, Tamara appreciates the unique qualities of each person she encounters. She artfully blends tech and relationship strategy to design a follow-up process her clients implement with ease. The end result is effortless business growth.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
High Growth Strategist Christie Turley sparks innovation in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering the hidden 1% zone of genius that multiplies influence & impact— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including Limelight Alchemy, her branding & marketing firm. Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as: American Express, USAA, Carnival Cruises and 1000s of speakers, authors and coaches. Her signature workshop, Breakthrough!, helps entrepreneurs evolve new ways of presenting themselves to the world and break through their “Upper Limit”, so that they can create exponential impact in their businesses.
Christie Turley believes that many entrepreneurs ignore the spiritual side of business, which creates burnout and causes them to miss the invisible opportunities hiding in plain sight, which is why she has written her book, The Intuition-Led Business. She also interviews intuition-led entrepreneurs on her podcast, also called The Intuition-Led Business. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 19 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.