In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to maintain your values in business and come to an understanding of others, without offending or being offended.
- Tamara’s awkward experience when she had to stand in her truth in a business setting.
- How we can find common ground with others when 90% of the world believes in some form of Higher Power.
- Why there’s a global shift coming with people embracing and being more vocal about their faith, beliefs and values — and connecting with each other on a heartfelt, spiritual level.
- Why Tamara believes it’s really about other people’s lives first, and then it’s about business — to form a true partnership in business that is special and lasting.
Tamara Burkett is a #1 Bestselling Business Author, follow-up practitioner and CRM consultant. She helps business owners use technology to cultivate personal connection in a human way. A savvy relationship builder, Tamara appreciates the unique qualities of each person she encounters. She artfully blends tech and relationship strategy to design a follow-up process her clients implement with ease. The end result is effortless business growth.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
The Intuition-Led Business
Uncover your hidden brilliance, so your message shines brighter than before.
I help entrepreneurs 💎stand out, 📈multiply profits & 🌎scale impact by helping them REALIGN their purpose with their brand, REINVENT their marketing & REPOSITION their message.
Learn More about The Purposeful Profits Catalyst >>
About Christie Turley
Creative catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative brand positioning and messaging for small businesses & multimillion-dollar companies worldwide through consulting & done-for-you services. These entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, experts & CEOs all have one thing in common: they have a message that has the power to transform and revolutionize the way we live, work and/or play. Her superpower is crafting the brand positioning that amplifies these messages— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year. She helps her clients get to-the-point quickly and clearly— in a world where SPEED is the new currency. She started her digital marketing career over two decades ago and launched her company, BoldImpact42, when she was 24 at the birth of the internet. Since then, she’s helped transform thousands of businesses and sold $3 billion dollars in products and services (that’s Billion with a “B”).
She has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- Sharon Lechter, co-author of the Rich Dad series
- National Speakers Association (NSA)
- The Abundance Code as featured on Gaia
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
She helps her clients with:
- Brand Services (creative strategy, visuals, messaging)
- Brand Positioning
- Messaging & Brand Voice
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Redesigns
An expert speaker, Christie Turley has shared the stage with Reid Tracy, CEO of Hay House, bestselling author Mastin Kipp and marketing legend Dan Kennedy. She been asked to sit on the boards of multimillion-dollar companies as well as speak at business conferences, private mastermind events and digital conferences across the globe. She is the author of The Intuition-Led Business: Navigating Business in Uncharted Waters and the host of the Mind Muse Podcast. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two small children who came miraculously after many years of intending.