In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to maintain your values in business and come to an understanding of others, without offending or being offended.
- Tamara’s awkward experience when she had to stand in her truth in a business setting.
- How we can find common ground with others when 90% of the world believes in some form of Higher Power.
- Why there’s a global shift coming with people embracing and being more vocal about their faith, beliefs and values — and connecting with each other on a heartfelt, spiritual level.
- Why Tamara believes it’s really about other people’s lives first, and then it’s about business — to form a true partnership in business that is special and lasting.
Tamara Burkett is a #1 Bestselling Business Author, follow-up practitioner and CRM consultant. She helps business owners use technology to cultivate personal connection in a human way. A savvy relationship builder, Tamara appreciates the unique qualities of each person she encounters. She artfully blends tech and relationship strategy to design a follow-up process her clients implement with ease. The end result is effortless business growth.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Christie’s new book, The Intuition-Led Business.
Are you making a bold impact? Christie Turley and her team helps you ALIGN your purpose with your brand, INNOVATE your marketing and AMPLIFY your message with a heart-based Midas touch at https://BoldImpact42.com.