In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to “lead with love” in your business
- The science behind wellbeing, happiness and love
- How “social distancing” has affected your brain (and how to reverse it)
- The research that shows the optimum number of hours of being alone vs being social to feel happy
- How Christine pivoted her business during the global pandemic
- The breathtaking results of a 75-year and $20M study by Harvard on the “Secrets to a Happier Life” and how you can apply it all to your life, your business and your team.
Christine is CEO of Training Solutions Int’l, an international speaker since 1992, and is the best-selling author of 4 books including ‘The Momager (mom & manager) Guide: Empowering Moms to Leave a Loving Legacy‘ and inventor of ‘Original Love Box’ products. She is a thought leader and creative trail blazer who speaks on women’s leadership, life balancing and love. She has traveled to over 25 countries and taught leaders across the globe. She has been on countless TV shows & over 300 radio shows. Christine is a woman who brings more love & sanity into the world and she’ speaks up in real and practical ways.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
The Original Love Box: http://www.originallovebox.com/
Christie’s new book, The Intuition-Led Business.
Are you making a bold impact? Christie Turley and her team helps you ALIGN your purpose with your brand, INNOVATE your marketing and AMPLIFY your message with a heart-based Midas touch at https://BoldImpact42.com.