In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to “lead with love” in your business
- The science behind wellbeing, happiness and love
- How “social distancing” has affected your brain (and how to reverse it)
- The research that shows the optimum number of hours of being alone vs being social to feel happy
- How Christine pivoted her business during the global pandemic
- The breathtaking results of a 75-year and $20M study by Harvard on the “Secrets to a Happier Life” and how you can apply it all to your life, your business and your team.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Christine Martinello
Christine is CEO of Training Solutions Int’l, an international speaker since 1992, and is the best-selling author of 4 books including ‘The Momager (mom & manager) Guide: Empowering Moms to Leave a Loving Legacy‘ and inventor of ‘Original Love Box’ products. She is a thought leader and creative trail blazer who speaks on women’s leadership, life balancing and love. She has traveled to over 25 countries and taught leaders across the globe. She has been on countless TV shows & over 300 radio shows. Christine is a woman who brings more love & sanity into the world and she’ speaks up in real and practical ways.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
The Original Love Box: http://www.originallovebox.com/
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing and branding firm of 17 years, BoldImpact42.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation