In this episode you’ll hear:
- The 2 ways to judge an A player — and why Stan believes when you hire by the resume, you end up firing them.
- Vanity math vs the only metrics you need to understand to make good business decisions.
- The biggest error that Stan sees businesses make.
- The #1 marketing strategy ever created and the one thing to say to a rockstar salesperson.
- Settling the debate between being a generalist and a specialist (Psst! It’s not what you may expect Stan to say).
- How to position your value proposition so that you’re memorable, succinct and seen as the solution to the customer’s problem.
- How to double down on your profitable core.
- Why you shouldn’t make decisions based upon the “economy” and what to do instead.
- Pricing mistakes to avoid and how to position your pricing instead.
- The important questions to ask a coach BEFORE you hire them.
Entrepreneur by nature, coach by trade, catalyst by approach; Stan Peake lives to help values-based leaders discover and live up to their potential. With entrepreneurial expertise spanning 5 businesses in 4 industries over 17 years; and 20 years of leadership and executive management experience, Stan gets business, and he gets entrepreneurs. He is certified as an executive coach (certified by John Mattone, Steve Jobs’ former executive coach), is a corporate facilitator, and is also certified in cultural transformation tools and over 65 tools that help to create awareness, change, and results in leaders and teams. He has helped pre-revenue startups get off the ground, to working with executives in global companies north of $10 billion in revenue.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
The Intuition-Led Business
Uncover your hidden brilliance, so your message shines brighter than before.
I help entrepreneurs 💎stand out, 📈multiply profits & 🌎scale impact by helping them REALIGN their purpose with their brand, REINVENT their marketing & REPOSITION their message.
Learn More about The Purposeful Profits Catalyst >>
About Christie Turley
Creative catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative brand positioning and messaging for small businesses & multimillion-dollar companies worldwide through consulting & done-for-you services. These entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, experts & CEOs all have one thing in common: they have a message that has the power to transform and revolutionize the way we live, work and/or play. Her superpower is crafting the brand positioning that amplifies these messages— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year. She helps her clients get to-the-point quickly and clearly— in a world where SPEED is the new currency. She started her digital marketing career over two decades ago and launched her company, BoldImpact42, when she was 24 at the birth of the internet. Since then, she’s helped transform thousands of businesses and sold $3 billion dollars in products and services (that’s Billion with a “B”).
She has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- Sharon Lechter, co-author of the Rich Dad series
- National Speakers Association (NSA)
- The Abundance Code as featured on Gaia
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
She helps her clients with:
- Brand Services (creative strategy, visuals, messaging)
- Brand Positioning
- Messaging & Brand Voice
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Redesigns
An expert speaker, Christie Turley has shared the stage with Reid Tracy, CEO of Hay House, bestselling author Mastin Kipp and marketing legend Dan Kennedy. She been asked to sit on the boards of multimillion-dollar companies as well as speak at business conferences, private mastermind events and digital conferences across the globe. She is the author of The Intuition-Led Business: Navigating Business in Uncharted Waters and the host of the Mind Muse Podcast. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two small children who came miraculously after many years of intending.