In this episode you’ll hear:
- The 2 ways to judge an A player — and why Stan believes when you hire by the resume, you end up firing them.
- Vanity math vs the only metrics you need to understand to make good business decisions.
- The biggest error that Stan sees businesses make.
- The #1 marketing strategy ever created and the one thing to say to a rockstar salesperson.
- Settling the debate between being a generalist and a specialist (Psst! It’s not what you may expect Stan to say).
- How to position your value proposition so that you’re memorable, succinct and seen as the solution to the customer’s problem.
- How to double down on your profitable core.
- Why you shouldn’t make decisions based upon the “economy” and what to do instead.
- Pricing mistakes to avoid and how to position your pricing instead.
- The important questions to ask a coach BEFORE you hire them.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Stan Peake
Entrepreneur by nature, coach by trade, catalyst by approach; Stan Peake lives to help values-based leaders discover and live up to their potential. With entrepreneurial expertise spanning 5 businesses in 4 industries over 17 years; and 20 years of leadership and executive management experience, Stan gets business, and he gets entrepreneurs. He is certified as an executive coach (certified by John Mattone, Steve Jobs’ former executive coach), is a corporate facilitator, and is also certified in cultural transformation tools and over 65 tools that help to create awareness, change, and results in leaders and teams. He has helped pre-revenue startups get off the ground, to working with executives in global companies north of $10 billion in revenue.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Business Mentor Christie Turley sparks reinvention in authors, speakers and coaches, so they can align their businesses to their future selves, breakthrough their money ceilings and manifest abundance in all eight areas of life. Her superpower is uncovering hidden leverage points that lead to exponential profits and impact— like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career in marketing and communication while juggling college classes. By age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million total, worked with many Fortune 500 brands, and started her own branding & marketing agency. Since then, she’s started nine businesses and has loved working with transformational authors, speakers and coaches during the past 20 years.
To help entrepreneurs awaken their prosperity, she mentors business owners and shares her Intuitive Gifts and her knowledge as a Money Strategist, Certified Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and Certified Strategic Life Coach. She is author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business, a podcast host, and has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the USA with her husband and their two beautiful children.