In this episode you’ll hear:
- What to do when everything in your life starts falling apart and why your soul might be redirecting you from breakdown to breakthrough.
- How to find the true cause of sickness and if it could be playing out on the subconscious level of your mind.
- The dozen or more types of Soul Medicine that you can use (for free) to nurture your soul, so your mind can be at peace and you can have more energy.
- What your soul purpose is and why it’s different than your career.
- The primary way your soul speaks to you and the different intuitive abilities that all of us possess.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Catherine Carrigan
Catherine Carrigan is a medical intuitive healer, author of 9 books, including the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power For Health And Happiness and host of the Natural Healing Show for UK Health Radio.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Catherine’s Book, What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power For Health And Happiness
Catherine’s Article, “Cocoon Yourself To Protect Your Energy”
High Growth Strategist Christie Turley sparks innovation in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering the hidden 1% zone of genius that multiplies influence & impact— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including Limelight Alchemy, her branding & marketing firm. Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as: American Express, USAA, Carnival Cruises and 1000s of speakers, authors and coaches. Her signature workshop, Breakthrough!, helps entrepreneurs evolve new ways of presenting themselves to the world and break through their “Upper Limit”, so that they can create exponential impact in their businesses.
Christie Turley believes that many entrepreneurs ignore the spiritual side of business, which creates burnout and causes them to miss the invisible opportunities hiding in plain sight, which is why she has written her book, The Intuition-Led Business. She also interviews intuition-led entrepreneurs on her podcast, also called The Intuition-Led Business. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 19 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.