In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why Karith believes that if you can laugh at it, you can get through it.
- How to be funny (even if you don’t think you’re funny).
- Our struggles with perfectionism and how to flip the script to have more peace and happiness.
- Why Karith thinks the word Diversity is a non-starter and why her new word “Inversity” is the real way to unite (instead of divide) people with different skin color, gender, religions and sexuality. [Be sure to catch Part 2 episode about this topic debuting on June 25, 2020]
A speaker, humorist, TV & radio personality, author, entrepreneur, wife, and mother, Karith is a positive force of change. She is a Diversity Engagement Specialist whose signature programs are impacting lives at academic institutions, organizations and corporations across America in a time when humor, understanding, acceptance and respect are so desperately needed.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Karith’s new book, You Can Be Perfect or You Can Be Happy
The Intuition-Led Business
Christie Turley’s new book, The Intuition-Led Business will teach you how to open up your intuition and make it your new secret weapon in business.
I help entrepreneurs connect with the true SOUL of their business, so they can deliver:
- Meaningful impact
- Even higher profits
- Increased visibility and
- Happier employees & customers.