In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why Karith believes that the Diversity movement has been hijacked — and why it’s more than a hashtag or a protest — and how she is changing the conversation around diversity.
- The 3 major reasons why we stereotype others.
- Why Karith believes that we need to think critically about what the news, TV shows and social media tell us — and be aware of what we’re learning.
- How to open others’ eyes to a new way to look at something, without insulting them or shaming them.
- The 7 C’s – why people say the things they do and how to have responsible conversations — being sure what the other person meant and avoiding misunderstandings and broken relationships.
A speaker, humorist, TV & radio personality, author, entrepreneur, wife, and mother, Karith is a positive force of change. She is a Diversity Engagement Specialist whose signature programs are impacting lives at academic institutions, organizations and corporations across America in a time when humor, understanding, acceptance and respect are so desperately needed.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Karith’s new book, You Can Be Perfect or You Can Be Happy
The Intuition-Led Business
Christie Turley’s new book, The Intuition-Led Business will teach you how to open up your intuition and make it your new secret weapon in business.
I help entrepreneurs connect with the true SOUL of their business, so they can deliver:
- Meaningful impact
- Even higher profits
- Increased visibility and
- Happier employees & customers.