In this episode you’ll hear:
- How our past, unresolved trauma or disturbing events and experiences interfere with our ability to function at our highest level and limit our ability to focus, whether professionally or personally.
- His idea that our minds have developed some glitches and error messages in the ways they store information about events from our past. And we all have these glitches!
- Why even high-functioning individuals, like executives and professional athletes, have glitches from their pasts, and once reprocessed, their performance improves to a whole new level.
- And more hacks to reset your mind!
Dr. Don Wood developed the Inspired Performance Institute after spending years researching how trauma affects our minds and our lives. Dr. Wood began to understand that events and experiences throughout our lifetime continue to play a role in how we experience life in the present. He also realized that there was a better way of treating the issue. Dr. Wood’s background experience has come from spending time in the for profit and non-profit world. Dr. Wood has written two books about his research including the science about how our minds work and why we experience our own unique perspective of the world.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Special Gift – 10% Discount of Dr. Don Wood’s online program (click the link to get the discount applied)
The Intuition-Led Business
Christie Turley’s new book, The Intuition-Led Business will teach you how to open up your intuition and make it your new secret weapon in business.
I help entrepreneurs connect with the true SOUL of their business, so they can deliver:
- Meaningful impact
- Even higher profits
- Increased visibility and
- Happier employees & customers.