Today I’m speaking with Abbie Fish about how she recovered after her Olympic Swim dreams were crushed, and found her true purpose and calling. She turned her passion into a business, and created a new category in her industry to boot!
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @christieturley!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- Abbie’s personal journey of dealing with the tragedy that thwarted her Olympic dreams
- How you can find balance in life, despite being a super achiever
- Why the saying “quitters never win and winners never quit” keeps people stuck
- How to know when it’s time to throw in the towel and reinvent yourself
- The weekly habits and pillars that have transformed her life
- How she created her own category in her industry and uses innovation in her business
Have a bold message that can make a huge impact on the world? BoldImpact42 works on a holistic level to amplify your influence and message with brain-friendly marketing, messaging and brand positioning. Learn more about BoldImpact42 here.
Christie’s 15-Minute Morning Ritual Epic Morning Ritual Kit