In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Jose has dealt with challenges (that most of us haven’t had to) and why he feels that those challenges led him to his purpose
- The questions you can ask yourself to find your “why” and your purpose
- The questions that can disrupt your mindset, expand your thinking and look outside-the-box
- The questions you can ask yourself to see how you are indispensable now or in other words, absolutely necessary, very important and non-replaceable
- Why Jose believes that everything happens in divine timing when your aligned with your assignment
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Jose Flores
Jose Flores is CEO and Founder of Indispensable Now. He’s a mindset disruptor, dynamic international motivational speaker, and author. Jose speaks all over the world using his unique story of growing up with a physical disability and how you can use your mind to overcome anything. His main message is to never allow your struggle to become your standard and how to dominate your life and business.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing and branding firm of 17 years, BoldImpact42.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation