In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Jose has dealt with challenges (that most of us haven’t had to) and why he feels that those challenges led him to his purpose
- The questions you can ask yourself to find your “why” and your purpose
- The questions that can disrupt your mindset, expand your thinking and look outside-the-box
- The questions you can ask yourself to see how you are indispensable now or in other words, absolutely necessary, very important and non-replaceable
- Why Jose believes that everything happens in divine timing when your aligned with your assignment
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Jose Flores
Jose Flores is CEO and Founder of Indispensable Now. He’s a mindset disruptor, dynamic international motivational speaker, and author. Jose speaks all over the world using his unique story of growing up with a physical disability and how you can use your mind to overcome anything. His main message is to never allow your struggle to become your standard and how to dominate your life and business.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Business Mentor Christie Turley sparks reinvention in authors, speakers and coaches, so they can align their businesses to their future selves, breakthrough their money ceilings and manifest abundance in all eight areas of life. Her superpower is uncovering hidden leverage points that lead to exponential profits and impact— like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career in marketing and communication while juggling college classes. By age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million total, worked with many Fortune 500 brands, and started her own branding & marketing agency. Since then, she’s started nine businesses and has loved working with transformational authors, speakers and coaches during the past 20 years.
To help entrepreneurs awaken their prosperity, she mentors business owners and shares her Intuitive Gifts and her knowledge as a Money Strategist, Certified Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and Certified Strategic Life Coach. She is author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business, a podcast host, and has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the USA with her husband and their two beautiful children.