In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Jose has dealt with challenges (that most of us haven’t had to) and why he feels that those challenges led him to his purpose
- The questions you can ask yourself to find your “why” and your purpose
- The questions that can disrupt your mindset, expand your thinking and look outside-the-box
- The questions you can ask yourself to see how you are indispensable now or in other words, absolutely necessary, very important and non-replaceable
- Why Jose believes that everything happens in divine timing when your aligned with your assignment
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Jose Flores
Jose Flores is CEO and Founder of Indispensable Now. He’s a mindset disruptor, dynamic international motivational speaker, and author. Jose speaks all over the world using his unique story of growing up with a physical disability and how you can use your mind to overcome anything. His main message is to never allow your struggle to become your standard and how to dominate your life and business.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
High Growth Strategist Christie Turley sparks innovation in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering the hidden 1% zone of genius that multiplies influence & impact— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including Limelight Alchemy, her branding & marketing firm. Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as: American Express, USAA, Carnival Cruises and 1000s of speakers, authors and coaches. Her signature workshop, Breakthrough!, helps entrepreneurs evolve new ways of presenting themselves to the world and break through their “Upper Limit”, so that they can create exponential impact in their businesses.
Christie Turley believes that many entrepreneurs ignore the spiritual side of business, which creates burnout and causes them to miss the invisible opportunities hiding in plain sight, which is why she has written her book, The Intuition-Led Business. She also interviews intuition-led entrepreneurs on her podcast, also called The Intuition-Led Business. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 19 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.