In this episode, you’ll hear Chicken Soup for the Soul co-creator Mark Victor Hansen and his wife Crystal Dwyer Hansen and I discuss:
- How to pivot your destiny through the power of asking
- A simple tool to open the door to rekindle your dreams and actively pursue them
- The art and science of asking questions and how it can completely transform your life
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Mark Victor Hansen
Mark Victor Hansen is an American inspirational and motivational speaker, trainer and author. He is best known as the founder and co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, one of the most successful publishing franchises in the world today, with more than 500 million books sold internationally and more than 100 licensed products. His wife, Crystal Dwyer Hansen, is an international speaker, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and entrepreneur. Together, they travel the world speaking, inspiring, and teaching leadership. They recently co-wrote a book called ASK! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Mark & Crystal’s Book, ASK! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing and branding firm of 17 years, BoldImpact42.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation