In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to unlock YOUR unique food codes.
- How to get in touch with your intuition to discern for yourself the best foods for YOU (not what conventional wisdom might say).
- A simple muscle testing technique that you can learn, which uses your body’s electrical system — like a truth detector — to tap into your intuition.
- The impact of emotions on your weight, the food you choose, and how you eat them.
Lana Nelson, world-renowned food intuitive, is committed to helping individuals overcome health obstacles through food choices unique to their needs. Dealing with her own issues around food, chronic pain, and fatigue. After years of trial and error, Lana Nelson discovered the solution was as close as her kitchen. She now helps people learn how to heal themselves with food and reaches thousands of individuals every year through workshops, one-on-one coaching sessions, keynote presentations, information products and books.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Lana’s Book, The Food Codes: Intuitive Eating for Every Body
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her branding firm of 16 years, BoldImpact42, and The Intuition Gym, where she and her business partner teach intuition mastery, finding purpose and personal reinventions.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Publishing & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Tech Integration & Automation Strategy