In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why Ryan’s life trajectory changed when he lost a friend in an unexpected tragedy
- Ryan’s journey of going from rigid and goal-driven to questioning all of his habits and blowing up all of his goals
- How for the first time he truly practiced self-reflection to get to the true root of who he is and what is motivating his behaviors
- Dealing with grief and other messy emotions – and growing from them, not just trying to get past them
- How to handle differences in opinion and navigate friendships in polarized times
- Answering the questions, “Can you become more empathetic?” and “How can you be authentic?”
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Ryan Miller
Ryan coaches high performers (and aspiring ones too), helping them to achieve all that they want out of life and business. He consults industry leaders, creating strategic sales and marketing plans, developing leaders, and ensuring great culture. He’s also the host of The Exsellence Mindset podcast.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Business Mentor Christie Turley sparks reinvention in authors, speakers and coaches, so they can align their businesses to their future selves, breakthrough their money ceilings and manifest abundance in all eight areas of life. Her superpower is uncovering hidden leverage points that lead to exponential profits and impact— like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career in marketing and communication while juggling college classes. By age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million total, worked with many Fortune 500 brands, and started her own branding & marketing agency. Since then, she’s started nine businesses and has loved working with transformational authors, speakers and coaches during the past 20 years.
To help entrepreneurs awaken their prosperity, she mentors business owners and shares her Intuitive Gifts and her knowledge as a Money Strategist, Certified Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and Certified Strategic Life Coach. She is author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business, a podcast host, and has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the USA with her husband and their two beautiful children.