In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why Ryan’s life trajectory changed when he lost a friend in an unexpected tragedy
- Ryan’s journey of going from rigid and goal-driven to questioning all of his habits and blowing up all of his goals
- How for the first time he truly practiced self-reflection to get to the true root of who he is and what is motivating his behaviors
- Dealing with grief and other messy emotions – and growing from them, not just trying to get past them
- How to handle differences in opinion and navigate friendships in polarized times
- Answering the questions, “Can you become more empathetic?” and “How can you be authentic?”
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Ryan Miller
Ryan coaches high performers (and aspiring ones too), helping them to achieve all that they want out of life and business. He consults industry leaders, creating strategic sales and marketing plans, developing leaders, and ensuring great culture. He’s also the host of The Exsellence Mindset podcast.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
High Growth Strategist Christie Turley sparks innovation in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering the hidden 1% zone of genius that multiplies influence & impact— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including Limelight Alchemy, her branding & marketing firm. Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as: American Express, USAA, Carnival Cruises and 1000s of speakers, authors and coaches. Her signature workshop, Breakthrough!, helps entrepreneurs evolve new ways of presenting themselves to the world and break through their “Upper Limit”, so that they can create exponential impact in their businesses.
Christie Turley believes that many entrepreneurs ignore the spiritual side of business, which creates burnout and causes them to miss the invisible opportunities hiding in plain sight, which is why she has written her book, The Intuition-Led Business. She also interviews intuition-led entrepreneurs on her podcast, also called The Intuition-Led Business. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 19 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.