In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why Ryan’s life trajectory changed when he lost a friend in an unexpected tragedy
- Ryan’s journey of going from rigid and goal-driven to questioning all of his habits and blowing up all of his goals
- How for the first time he truly practiced self-reflection to get to the true root of who he is and what is motivating his behaviors
- Dealing with grief and other messy emotions – and growing from them, not just trying to get past them
- How to handle differences in opinion and navigate friendships in polarized times
- Answering the questions, “Can you become more empathetic?” and “How can you be authentic?”
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Ryan Miller
Ryan coaches high performers (and aspiring ones too), helping them to achieve all that they want out of life and business. He consults industry leaders, creating strategic sales and marketing plans, developing leaders, and ensuring great culture. He’s also the host of The Exsellence Mindset podcast.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing and branding firm of 17 years, BoldImpact42.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation