In this episode you’ll hear:
- How feeling incomplete, inconsistent and like you’re not making any traction in your life may actually be a clue into something really POSITIVE about yourself.
- What a “Renaissance Personality” is and why they’re deeply needed in today’s culture.
- Why being good and clever at several things doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you.
- Why learning who you’re designed to be, embracing your essence and shifting from playing small to shining bright— can change everything and bring your greatest joy and fulfillment.
- Why leadership starts with you (whether you think you’re a leader or not) and why finding your genius zone is the first step.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Raelene Bergen Harder
Raelene Bergen Harder is an entrepreneur, professional facilitator, Founder of Tribe Leadership Consulting, and Personal Mastery Consultant and Coach specializing in Effective Leadership. For 20 years Raelene has worked with individuals and organizations to maximize their effectiveness both at the organizational as well as personal levels.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
High Growth Strategist Christie Turley sparks innovation in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering the hidden 1% zone of genius that multiplies influence & impact— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including Limelight Alchemy, her branding & marketing firm. Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as: American Express, USAA, Carnival Cruises and 1000s of speakers, authors and coaches. Her signature workshop, Breakthrough!, helps entrepreneurs evolve new ways of presenting themselves to the world and break through their “Upper Limit”, so that they can create exponential impact in their businesses.
Christie Turley believes that many entrepreneurs ignore the spiritual side of business, which creates burnout and causes them to miss the invisible opportunities hiding in plain sight, which is why she has written her book, The Intuition-Led Business. She also interviews intuition-led entrepreneurs on her podcast, also called The Intuition-Led Business. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 19 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.