In this episode you’ll hear:
- How feeling incomplete, inconsistent and like you’re not making any traction in your life may actually be a clue into something really POSITIVE about yourself.
- What a “Renaissance Personality” is and why they’re deeply needed in today’s culture.
- Why being good and clever at several things doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you.
- Why learning who you’re designed to be, embracing your essence and shifting from playing small to shining bright— can change everything and bring your greatest joy and fulfillment.
- Why leadership starts with you (whether you think you’re a leader or not) and why finding your genius zone is the first step.
Raelene Bergen Harder is an entrepreneur, professional facilitator, Founder of Tribe Leadership Consulting, and Personal Mastery Consultant and Coach specializing in Effective Leadership. For 20 years Raelene has worked with individuals and organizations to maximize their effectiveness both at the organizational as well as personal levels.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
The Intuition-Led Business
Christie Turley’s new book, The Intuition-Led Business: Navigating Business in Uncharted Waters will teach you how to open up your intuition and make it your new secret weapon in business.
Uncover your hidden brilliance, so your message shines brighter than before.
I help entrepreneurs 💎stand out, 📈multiply profits & 🌎scale impact by helping them REALIGN their purpose with their brand, REINVENT their marketing & REPOSITION their message. Learn More about reinventing yourself with a REJÜVENTION.
About Christie Turley
Creative catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative brand positioning and messaging for small businesses & multimillion-dollar companies worldwide through consulting & done-for-you services. These entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, experts & CEOs all have one thing in common: they have a message that has the power to transform and revolutionize the way we live, work and/or play. Her superpower is crafting the brand positioning that amplifies these messages— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year. She helps her clients get to-the-point quickly and clearly— in a world where SPEED is the new currency. She started her digital marketing career over two decades ago and launched her company, BoldImpact42, when she was 24 at the birth of the internet. Since then, she’s helped transform thousands of businesses and sold $3 billion dollars in products and services (that’s Billion with a “B”).
She has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- Sharon Lechter, co-author of the Rich Dad series
- National Speakers Association (NSA)
- The Abundance Code as featured on Gaia
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
She helps her clients with:
- Brand Services (creative strategy, visuals, messaging)
- Brand Positioning
- Messaging & Brand Voice
- Marketing Strategy
- Website Redesigns
An expert speaker, Christie Turley has shared the stage with Reid Tracy, CEO of Hay House, many New York Times bestselling authors and marketing legend Dan Kennedy. She been asked to sit on the boards of multimillion-dollar companies as well as speak at business conferences, private mastermind events and digital conferences across the globe. She is the author of The Intuition-Led Business: Navigating Business in Uncharted Waters and the host of the Mind Muse Podcast. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two small children who came miraculously after many years of intending.