In this episode you’ll hear:
- How feeling incomplete, inconsistent and like you’re not making any traction in your life may actually be a clue into something really POSITIVE about yourself.
- What a “Renaissance Personality” is and why they’re deeply needed in today’s culture.
- Why being good and clever at several things doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you.
- Why learning who you’re designed to be, embracing your essence and shifting from playing small to shining bright— can change everything and bring your greatest joy and fulfillment.
- Why leadership starts with you (whether you think you’re a leader or not) and why finding your genius zone is the first step.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Raelene Bergen Harder
Raelene Bergen Harder is an entrepreneur, professional facilitator, Founder of Tribe Leadership Consulting, and Personal Mastery Consultant and Coach specializing in Effective Leadership. For 20 years Raelene has worked with individuals and organizations to maximize their effectiveness both at the organizational as well as personal levels.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Connect with Christie Turley
Free Chapter from My Book + Sparkplugs to Ignite Innovation
Simply enter your name & email below:
Join My Facebook Group
This is a FREE community for high-vibe, intuition-led entrepreneurs who are ready to change the rules of business and share new innovative ways for marketing, publicity and funnels. We are entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, speakers, course creators, consultants, healers and retailers— innovating and alchemizing the “old” ways of marketing— and ushering in a 5D way of doing business.
About Christie Turley
Creative catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative and high growth marketing in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the brand positioning that multiplies impact & inflow— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing, PR, branding & tech firm of 17 years, Limelight Alchemy.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation