Today I’m speaking with Johanna Lynn, an expert in helping others resolving painful patterns from living out in the next generation. Her mission is to contribute to world peace, one family at a time.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @christieturley!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- The scientific study of epigenetics and how your DNA affects you beyond your visible traits
- Your Ancestral Alarm Clock and its influences on the decisions we make in business, our earning capacity and/or our relationships
- Which aspects of your life and business are influenced by your relationship with your mom and your relationship with your dad (and what to do about it)
- Why she only believes you’re being influenced by the past two generations and not seven
- How to heal generational patterns, emotions and trauma, without knowing your family history
Johanna’s “Be Good to Yourself” Meditation: https://johannalynn.ca/be-good-to-yourself-free-gift/
Resources: Heal Your Body by Louise Hay, Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol K. Truman, Still Face Experiment on YouTube, It Didn’t Start With You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle by Mark Wolynn.
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her branding firm of 16 years, BoldImpact42, and The Intuition Gym, where she and her business partner teach intuition mastery, finding purpose and personal reinventions.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Publishing & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Tech Integration & Automation Strategy