Today I’m speaking with Johanna Lynn, an expert in helping others resolving painful patterns from living out in the next generation. Her mission is to contribute to world peace, one family at a time.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @christieturley!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- The scientific study of epigenetics and how your DNA affects you beyond your visible traits
- Your Ancestral Alarm Clock and its influences on the decisions we make in business, our earning capacity and/or our relationships
- Which aspects of your life and business are influenced by your relationship with your mom and your relationship with your dad (and what to do about it)
- Why she only believes you’re being influenced by the past two generations and not seven
- How to heal generational patterns, emotions and trauma, without knowing your family history
Johanna’s “Be Good to Yourself” Meditation: https://johannalynn.ca/be-good-to-yourself-free-gift/
Resources: Heal Your Body by Louise Hay, Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol K. Truman, Still Face Experiment on YouTube, It Didn’t Start With You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are and How to End the Cycle by Mark Wolynn.
Have a bold message that can make a huge impact on the world? BoldImpact42 works on a holistic level to amplify your influence and message with brain-friendly marketing, messaging and brand positioning. Learn more about BoldImpact42 here.
Christie’s 15-Minute Morning Ritual Epic Morning Ritual Kit