Today I’m speaking with Ana Marinho who is a licensed physical therapist, transformational coach, intuitive healer and the author of the best-selling book, Ignite Your Inner Healer. As an empathetic and highly sensitive person, she is passionate about helping women love themselves and connect with their body and combines Eastern and Western modalities in order to make lasting change.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @christieturley!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- How to distinguish the whispers of your intuition from the rest of your thoughts
- The four types of intuitive gifts that everyone has and how to develop them further
- Reading your body’s signals to find your inner truth
- Why she thinks kinesiology (a.k.a. muscle testing) can get you into trouble
- The benefits of meditation, including opening up your intuition, boosting creativity and productivity
- Ana’s meditation practice for beginners
- Ana’s tips for thriving as an introvert, empath or highly sensitive person
Ana’s Free Self Care Kit.
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her branding firm of 16 years, BoldImpact42, and The Intuition Gym, where she and her business partner teach intuition mastery, finding purpose and personal reinventions.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Publishing & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Tech Integration & Automation Strategy