I love hosting high-impact conversations that help create a transformation for the listener. It's important to be sure you (or your client) are a good match, so BEFORE pitching please make sure you (or your client) fit within the following guidelines:
- The Mind Muse Podcast is about the inner game of business. We are looking for powerful personal narratives, stories and ideas related to innovation, creativity, mindset, universal principles, energy work, meditation, personal growth, quantum science, and any other life-enhancing practice -- and how those relate to business success.
- While we are happy to discuss "creations" of our guests (books, programs, businesses, etc.) as part of the conversation, this is not the sole focus. We don't do pure product or business reviews.
- A Zoom account (must be updated to the latest version prior to the interview)
- High-speed internet access (wired internet connection is preferred)
- Headphones (must be worn during interview)
- A microphone (built-in is okay)
- A web camera (built-in is okay)
- Access to a quiet room (please silence/power off all gadgets)
Listen to Christie's Podcast
An in-demand speaker and consultant, Christie has been asked to sit on the boards of multi-million dollar companies as well as speak at business conferences, private mastermind events, and online events.
With my methods, you’ll learn how to cut through the noise and market yourself (even if you’re an introvert, like me), attract the perfect customers for you, leave “feast or famine” behind, and scale your business AND free time. Learn more »
She encouraged me to step outside of my comfort zone to try some outside of the box approaches to my marketing strategies. Her strategy-first-tactics-second approach was exactly what I needed as I was building and growing my business.
-Kim M, Scottsdale, AZ