Feeling a divine call to a greater work? Looking to create a soulful brand that truly connects with customers? Join me as I discuss:
- Why your marketing may not be working as well as it used to.
- The 4 converging trends that are affecting your ability to market right now (and how to capitalize on these trends).
- Why we have one foot in the 3rd dimension of marketing and one foot in the 4th dimension of marketing (and why the old marketing tactics are starting to fail).
- How to make the switch from transactional marketing to transcendental marketing
- How to connect with the TRUE SOUL of your business, so you can deliver meaningful impact, even higher profits, increased visibility and happier employees & customers.
- What Co-creation really is– and why it’s a magnificent tool for business in the future.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
Watch on YouTube:
Claim Your Bonuses and Order My Book, The Intuition-Led Business: http://TheIntuitionLedBusiness.com/
Receive help with positioning, messaging and branding your business from with an intuitive approach and from the perspective of your Future self: https://christieturley.com/about
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
High Growth Strategist Christie Turley sparks innovation in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering the hidden 1% zone of genius that multiplies influence & impact— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including Limelight Alchemy, her branding & marketing firm. Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as: American Express, USAA, Carnival Cruises and 1000s of speakers, authors and coaches. Her signature workshop, Breakthrough!, helps entrepreneurs evolve new ways of presenting themselves to the world and break through their “Upper Limit”, so that they can create exponential impact in their businesses.
Christie Turley believes that many entrepreneurs ignore the spiritual side of business, which creates burnout and causes them to miss the invisible opportunities hiding in plain sight, which is why she has written her book, The Intuition-Led Business. She also interviews intuition-led entrepreneurs on her podcast, also called The Intuition-Led Business. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 19 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.