Looking to get unstuck and free up your time in your business? Join me and Ralph Peterson as we discuss how to recognize, hire and train great managers.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why knowing the difference between leadership and management is imperative in hiring (and keeping) the right people on your staff (entrepreneurs get this wrong– all. day. long.)
- Ralph’s 5 counterintuitive rules of being a good manager
- Why Ralph thinks that the so-called golden rules of management like “Never ask someone to do something that you wouldn’t do yourself” is a load of B.S. and will always keep you stuck in your business.
- Why 2/3 of managers fail in the first 90 days on the job (and how to hire and train the right manager)
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
Watch on YouTube:
About Ralph Peterson
Ralph Peterson is the owner and operator of a management development company that helps mission driven organizations dramatically increase profitability, improve efficiency and grow their companies by building Five-Star leadership teams. He is also a #1 Best-Selling Author, professional keynote speaker, a highly sought-after management development coach and master examiner with the American Health Care Association. Ralph has more than 20 years in the trenches of senior management, organizational development and human resources in the long-term care industry. He has consulted to a wide variety of industries, large and small, bringing a practical approach, sound advice and a great sense of humor to the table. Personally, he lives in NYC, is a retired U.S. Marine and an avid marathoner.
Claim Your Bonuses and Order My Book, The Intuition-Led Business: http://TheIntuitionLedBusiness.com/
Receive help with positioning, messaging and branding your business from with an intuitive approach and from the perspective of your Future self: https://christieturley.com/about
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Connect with Christie Turley
Free Chapter from My Book + Sparkplugs to Ignite Innovation
Simply enter your name & email below:
Join My Facebook Group
This is a FREE community for high-vibe, intuition-led entrepreneurs who are ready to change the rules of business and share new innovative ways for marketing, publicity and funnels. We are entrepreneurs, coaches, authors, speakers, course creators, consultants, healers and retailers— innovating and alchemizing the “old” ways of marketing— and ushering in a 5D way of doing business.
About Christie Turley
Creative catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative and high growth marketing in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the brand positioning that multiplies impact & inflow— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing, PR, branding & tech firm of 17 years, Limelight Alchemy.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation