These Sparkplugs Will Inspire Creativity
When you sign up, you'll receive instant access to some of my finest guides to help you get to-the-point more quickly:
- The 4 Buying Languages for Higher Profits
- Discover Your Brand Archetypes
- Creating Your Ideal Buyer Persona, Part 1: Interview Questions
- The Ultimate List of What Lights You Up
- The #1 Hidden Secret to Exponential Profits
Speed up buying decisions when your messaging reflects all 4 buying languages. Get Instant Access Now »
Speed up trust with your customers by using Archetypes and symbols we all subconsciously understand. Get Instant Access Now »
Creating an inventory of everything that fascinates you, or has ever fascinated you, is one way to birth a creation that is uniquely yours. Get the Guide »
When you create your Ideal Buyer Persona, you can attract more of your best (or ideal) customers. Check out the interview questions to ask them so you can dig deeper into their psyche »
What is it that can move the needle exponentially (not just linearly) in your business? Watch the 5-part video series + get the workbook »
She encouraged me to step outside of my comfort zone to try some outside of the box approaches to my marketing strategies. Her strategy-first-tactics-second approach was exactly what I needed as I was building and growing my business.
-Kim M, Scottsdale, AZ
About Christie Turley
Growth strategist Christie Turley has sparked innovation in a wide variety of small businesses and multimillion-dollar companies around the world. From supporting international campaigns to catering to conscious enterprises, her clients all seek the same thing: a breakthrough. And Christie delivers. Her superpower is crafting the brand positioning that lead to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
- 20-year growth strategist for thousands of 6-, 7-and 8-figure entrepreneurs, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Successful entrepreneur in buying, selling and/or streamlining eight of her own businesses.
- Sold over $3 billion dollars (that's billion with a "B") in products and services, cumulative.