Terms of Enrollment
Brand Positioning Accelerator is a 90-day program, delivered on-line and includes:
- Academic type training (videos or live training that are uploaded to the portal)
- Three Private Consulting calls (one-on-one format with Christie Turley, 90 minutes each – to be used at anytime during the 90-day program)
- Pro critiques on marketing collateral (via email)
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, Company may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by us or Christie Turley or her designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this program only.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- Usernames and passwords may not be shared with any third-parties.
- You acknowledge that you have an on-going business based on your experience and expertise and seek to participate in this program so that you can apply what you’ve learned and experienced to be able to structure and optimize your product or services as well as your marketing efforts in the future. In this regard, you understand that you are responsible for building your own business, marketing your own brand, getting your own clients—all without any obligation to us.
- Any violation of Company’s policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
2. Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program- participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
We have a “No Refund” policy. No refunds will be granted at any time, or for any reason.
4. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
THIS PROGRAM IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
NEITHER TRIPLE NOR ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND AGENTS ARE FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND NOTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR TO BE CONSTRUED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE.
Your use of, and access to the Program Materials on a licensed basis. In that regard, Company hereby grants to you, and you hereby accept, the non-exclusive right, license and privilege to use (but not sublicense) the Program Materials for a one (1) year period. Thereafter, your right to continue to use the Program Materials is subject to your executing our Alumni Program and paying the applicable fee.
You agree to:
(a) constantly use your best efforts in the use of the Program Materials in a way to protect the good name and goodwill associated with the Program Material and Company.
(b) not to attack the title of Company in and to the Program Material nor attack the validity of the license granted hereunder;
(c) not harm, misuse or bring into disrepute the Program Material and Company, but to the contrary, will maintain the value and reputation thereof to the best of your ability;
(d) at all times comply with all applicable government laws and regulations, and all voluntary industry standards relating or pertaining to the use of the Programs and Materials, and shall maintain appropriate customary high-quality standards. You shall also abide by Company’s suggestions and specifications regarding quality control over the use of the Program Material.
The license granted herein does not grant you any right, title or interest, at law or in equity, in or to any of Company’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, copyrighted material, or any derivative uses thereof or, the name or images of Christie Turley, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind, except as provided by said license. Further, such license applies only to those Program Material designated herein. You shall not represent to others, or conduct yourself in any manner that might indicate to others that you possess any other legal or equitable rights in our Program Material, Trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind other than by virtue of the license granted hereunder.
Company shall have the right to approve all uses of the Program Material or derivative uses thereof.
Company shall have and hereby reserves all rights and remedies which it has, or which are granted to it by operation of law, to enjoin the unlawful or unauthorized use of the Program Material (any of which injunctive relief may be sought in the courts, and also may be sought prior to or in lieu of termination), and to be compensated for damages for breach of this Agreement.
6. Dispute Resolution
All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration, in Chandler, Arizona, to be resolved in accordance with the laws of Arizona.
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and may be amended only by a written instrument signed by the parties. Checking the Terms of Enrollment box and sending your payment constitutes that agreement to these terms.