In this episode you’ll hear:
- How the Fear of Success is connected to the Fear of Being Seen and what contributes to it.
- Elena’s simple practices that helped her overcome the Fear of Being Seen.
- Elena’s personal story of overcoming her Fear of Being Seen — her journey from childhood trauma to being behind the scenes to pursuing her passion of energy medicine and speaking and writing to audiences of 1000s.
- Elena’s process for reading a client’s energy field to detect emotional blocks and pinpoint physical challenges — so that you feel more energetic, aligned and whole on the levels of mind, body and spirit.
- How Elena’s intuitive gifts started to unfold and how she came to trust the intuitive information she was receiving about others to help them heal.
Elena Bensonoff is an award-winning holistic practitioner, consultant pharmacist and the founder of Wholistic, Inc. As a pioneer in the fields of functional, regenerative and energy medicine, she has been sharing her gift for healing for over 20 years. She is the author of Wholistic Wisdom: Awakening Your Inner Healer and her expertise has been sought out by and featured on media outlets including Elephant Journal, Mindvalley, iHeartRADIO, Daily Grind, Soulvana and NBC News.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her branding firm of 16 years, BoldImpact42, and The Intuition Gym, where she and her business partner teach intuition mastery, finding purpose and personal reinventions.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Publishing & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Tech Integration & Automation Strategy