In this episode you’ll hear:
- Lisa’s perspective on the power of transparency, and why she thinks transparency is on a “spectrum” of what to share with others and what not to share.
- How Lisa navigated a huge crisis that affected both her personal and professional life.
- The questions she asked herself when she chose between throwing in the towel and continuing with a business.
- The power of a pause, gratitude, positivity, self-forgiveness, boundary creation and service to others.
Lisa Liberatore is a serial entrepreneur with a master’s degree in educational leadership. She founded and later sold Baxter Tea Company, is the founder of Lisa’s Legit Burritos (Gardiner & Augusta), CoVort, (Bangor’s only co-working space) and most recently Co-Managing Director of Scratchpad Accelerator. She authored Power of Transparency as well as being Managing Partners in an investment real estate company and small business consulting firm. Shen mostly recently added the title Co-Founder/CEO to Denoma, a new startup focused on supporting female entrepreneurs across the country utilizing data to track growth.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Lisa’s Workbook, “Navigating the Crisis of 2020”
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her branding firm of 16 years, BoldImpact42, and The Intuition Gym, where she and her business partner teach intuition mastery, finding purpose and personal reinventions.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Publishing & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Tech Integration & Automation Strategy