Suggest a Guest
59: The Inner Journey of the Death & Rebirth Cycle in a Business with Ciela Wynter
57: Align Your Relationship with Yourself for Personal Fulfillment and Business Growth with George Bryant
48: Create a Soulful Connection When Selling with Christine Volden
35: The Power of Asking with Mark Victor Hansen & Crystal Dwyer Hansen
To suggest a podcast guest, please fill out the form below.
Before applying to be a guest on the podcast, please click below to review our required guidelines for podcast guest pitches.
It's important to be sure you (or your client) are a good match, so BEFORE pitching please make sure you (or your client) fit within the following guidelines:
- The Higher Genius podcast is a collection of powerful personal narratives, teachings and interviews.
- I love hosting high-impact conversations that help create a transformation for the listener.
- While I am happy to discuss "creations" of my guests (books, programs, businesses, etc.) as part of the conversation, this is not the sole focus. I don't do pure product or business reviews.
- A Zoom account (must be updated to the latest version prior to the interview)
- High-speed internet access (wired internet connection is preferred)
- Headphones (optional)
- A microphone (built-in is okay)
- A web camera (built-in is okay)
- Access to a quiet room (please silence/power off all gadgets)
- A simple, clean background with good lighting on your face
About the Host, Christie Turley
Christie Turley guides entrepreneurs and executives to uncover their hidden genius zones and intuitive superpowers, so they can express their truest selves and find lasting fulfillment.
Earlier in her career, she grew two international start-ups by more than $30 Million total, earning a placement in the INC 500. During the next two decades, she launched hundreds of award-winning marketing campaigns for start-ups to Fortune 500 brands, while she and her husband started several successful businesses.
These earlier experiences provided Christie with unique insights into why high performers can experience burnout: they downplay or ignore intuition. She believes that intuitive intelligence is the key to innovating sustainable solutions that will change the world. Her book The Intuition-Led Business provides an easy-to-understand process for strengthening intuition and her online learning community, Conscious State University, helps others unleash their true authentic selves.
As a dynamic speaker, Christie Turley blends various scientific, therapeutic and intuitive modalities into her teachings. She has shared the stage with many New York Times bestselling authors and is the host of The Higher Genius Podcast. She lives in the southwestern United States with her husband and their two daughters.
Connect with @ChristieTurley on YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook and on her website https://christieturley.com.