Christie Turley sparks growth in visionary leaders and executives, with her training and consulting in Organizational Empathy and Mindful Leadership.
Her superpower is to save organizations time, money and energy by uncovering untapped talent and limiting biases, so they can deliver meaningful impact, higher profits and happier employees and customers.
Earlier in her career, she grew two international start-ups by more than $30 Million total, earning a placement in the INC 500. She also worked with several Fortune 500 brands and ran her own branding & marketing agency for 17 years before exiting to start her training and consulting company, Lighten Up Leadership.
Nearly two decades later, Christie Turley is a best-selling author, a keynote speaker, an expert in Human Emotional and Behavioral Psychotherapy and host of The Higher Genius Podcast. She lives in the US Rocky Mountains with her husband and their two daughters.
- Christie has an online reach of over 300,000 people on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and via her email list and podcast who look to her for guidance in creating mindful + empathetic cultures.
- Christie has consulted with several Fortune500 and INC500 companies as well as thousands more businesses.
- While Christie ran her own marketing and branding consultancy, she helped sell more than $3 Billion dollars of products & services during 17 years of operation.
Her Clients Include:
- Tech, health and medical companies
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies
- Service-based businesses
- Brick-and-mortar businesses
- Pre-revenue start-ups
- Non-profits and social enterprises
Christie Turley is your unicorn guest— she will have you laughing one moment and in tears the next. Her dynamic stories will show your audience why Mindful Leadership and The Empathy Equation are the hidden drivers of financial growth, employee performance and customer loyalty.
- The Simple Yet Powerful S.H.I.F.T. into Mindful Leadership
- Mindful Leadership is the New Servant Leadership
- 5 Ways Meditation Improves Employee Productivity
- Why “Never Give Up” Is Terrible Advice
- How to Speed Up Business Growth by Slowing Down
- The Rule of Take 8 and How It Improves Employee Productivity and Creativity
THE EMPATHY EQUATION
- Upgrading Company Culture with Compassionate Communication
- Empathy is the Antidote for Toxic Cultures
- Empathy: The Hidden Driver of Financial Growth
- Solving the Great Resignation with Empathy
- The #1 Reason People Quit: Disrespectful Workplaces
- What Empathetic Companies Have in Common (Besides Being Profitable)