In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why Tammy believes it’s a disservice (and not humility) if you choose NOT to create an impact through sharing your story and battle tested lessons.
- Recognizing the signs from the Universe that can reveal your purpose.
- Why Tammy believes when you find your purpose in serving others, your resilience increases.
- Her journey into motivational speaking — from hiding to stepping into the spotlight.
- Tammy’s metaphor for finding your purpose and fulfilling your mission here on Earth.
Full Transcript, Click Anywhere to Play:
About Tammy Barlette
Tammy Barlette is co-founder of Athena’s Voice, a speaking business featuring 13 female fighter pilots from around the United States. She herself is a fighter pilot who served in the Air Force for over 20 years, retiring in September of 2018 as a Lieutenant Colonel. She has flown multiple aircraft, to include the T-37 Tweet, T-38 Talon, A-10 Warthog, MQ-1 Predator and MQ-9 Reaper, accumulating more than 3000 total flying hours and over 1500 hours of combat support time assisting and protecting troops on the ground in both Iraq and Afghanistan. She is also a graduate of the prestigious US Air Force Weapons School and has a Master of Arts in Christian Ministry. Lt Col Barlette is married to a Federal Agent and has three children.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
Connect with Christie
Do You Have a Message that Transforms?
If so, I'd love to see if you might be a fit for my podcast, The Intuition-Led Business. Learn more here >>.
Make Your Intuition Your New Secret Weapon
About Christie Turley
Brand catalyst Christie Turley sparks innovative positioning and messaging in businesses worldwide. Her superpower is uncovering hidden brand DNA and crafting the positioning that amplifies influence— leading to massive results, like one client who grew from zero to $15 million in under a year.
She launched her career while juggling college classes and by age 24, she had grown two businesses by more than $30 Million. Since then, she’s started eight businesses, including her marketing and branding firm of 17 years, BoldImpact42.
Christie Turley is the author of the book, The Intuition-Led Business and the host of the The Intuition-Led Business Podcast. An engaging speaker, she has shared the stage with Hay House CEO Reid Tracy, marketing legend Dan Kennedy, and many New York Times bestselling authors. She lives in the Rocky Mountains with her husband of 18 years and their two children who came miraculously after many years of intending.
Christie Turley has worked with notable clients such as:
- American Express
- Carnival Cruises
- ...and 1000s of other entrepreneurs who all have one thing in common: a message that transforms the way we live, work and/or play.
She consults with her clients on:
- Discovering Purpose, the True Self & Limiting Beliefs
- Visibility & Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Rebranding (Full-Service)
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photography Shoot Planning
- Website Redesigns
- Book Launches & Marketing
- Course Launches & Marketing
- Podcast Creation, Production & Guesting
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Tech Integration
- Marketing Automation