Today I’m speaking with Kristen Coffield who is an author, educator and culinary disruptor. After a devastating personal decade, she took back her life, one bite at a time. What she learned on her journey is now The Culinary Cure — a way of using food as a tool to power our best lives and most ambitious careers.
If you’re inspired by this episode, I’d love to hear your biggest Aha! moments. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your social media and tag me, @christieturley!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- How eating intentionally is a competitive advantage and how anyone can harness the power on the end of their fork
- The top two things she recommends everyone starts doing now — for better productivity and a sharper mind
- The meaningful distinction between functional food and celebratory food
- Her morning routine, including her quick 3-ingredient morning tonic
- The best vitamins, supplements and herbs for high achievers on the go
Kristen’s Free Guide “The Culinary Cure RX”: https://theculinarycure.com/
Want to make a huge impact on the world? My company’s mission is to help 300,000,000 (or more!) people live an epic life on this planet — and we do that by working on a holistic level to amplify your influence and message with brain-friendly marketing. Learn more here.
Christie’s 15-Minute Morning Ritual Epic Morning Ritual Kit