Suggest a Guest
The Intuition-Led Business Podcast is your catalyst for business growth through truth seeking, critical thinking, and listening to intuition — to topple the prison walls of your mind, stoke the sparks of creativity and raise spiritual intelligence. Join the world’s most impactful entrepreneurs as we change the way business is played and breathe innovation into our lives and businesses.
“Talking with Christie was such a phenomenal experience. She is not only a fabulous listener, but she has the gift of quickly processing what you say and providing a guiding vision of how that knowledge could be used to make an impact. Amazing!"
To suggest a podcast guest, please fill out the form below.
Before applying to be a guest on the podcast, please click below to review our required guidelines for podcast guest pitches.
I love hosting high-impact conversations that help create a transformation for the listener. It's important to be sure you (or your client) are a good match, so BEFORE pitching please make sure you (or your client) fit within the following guidelines:
- The Intuition-Led Business Podcast is about the inner game of business. We are looking for powerful personal narratives, stories and ideas related to innovation, purpose, mindset, universal principles, meditation, personal growth, and any life-enhancing practice -- and how those relate to business success.
- While we are happy to discuss "creations" of our guests (books, programs, businesses, etc.) as part of the conversation, this is not the sole focus. We don't do pure product or business reviews.
- A Zoom account (must be updated to the latest version prior to the interview)
- High-speed internet access (wired internet connection is preferred)
- Headphones (optional)
- A microphone (built-in is okay)
- A web camera (built-in is okay)
- Access to a quiet room (please silence/power off all gadgets)